I am a faculty member at CISPA Helmholtz Center for Information Security.
Previously, I was a research group leader at CISPA Helmholtz Center for Information Security. From January 2017 to December 2018, I was a postdoc with Michael Backes at CISPA. Prior to that, I obtained my Ph.D. degree from University of Luxembourg on November 2016 under the supervision of Sjouke Mauw and Jun Pang. I obtained my bachelor (2009) and master (2012) degrees from Shandong University, China.
- Privacy with Machine Learning [CCS’17] [WWW’18] [NDSS’19-1] [NDSS’20]
- Privacy of Machine Learning [NDSS’19-2] [CCS’19] [USENIX Security’20]
- Social Network Analysis [WWW’19]
- Algorithmic Fairness [IJCAI’19]
- [March 2019] One paper titled “Membership Inference Against DNA Methylation Databases” got accepted in EuroS&P 2020! See you in Genova!
- [February 2020] I will join the TPC of PETS 2021!
- [February 2020] I will join the TPC of RAID 2020!
- [December 2019] Starting from February 2020, I will be a tenure-track faculty at CISPA!
- [December 2019] I will join the TPC of ICLR 2020 workshop: Towards Trustworthy ML: Rethinking Security and Privacy for ML!
- [December 2019] I will join the TPC of CCS 2020!
- [December 2019] One paper titled “Updates-Leak: Data Set Inference and Reconstruction Attacks in Online Learning” got accepted in USENIX Security 2020! See you in Boston!
- [November 2019] I will join the TPC of ESORICS 2020!
- [October 2019] One paper titled “Towards Plausible Graph Anonymization” got accepted in NDSS 2020! See you in San Diego!
- [September 2019] One paper titled “MemGuard: Defending against Black-Box Membership Inference Attacks via Adversarial Examples” got accepted in CCS 2019! See you in London!
- [December 2019] I will join the TPC of TheWebConf (WWW) 2020!
- [August 2019] One paper titled “How to Prove Your Model Belongs to You: A Blind-Watermark based Framework to Protect Intellectual Property of DNN” got accepted in ACSAC 2019!