I am a faculty member at CISPA Helmholtz Center for Information Security. I sometimes also chime in iDRAMA Lab. Previously, I was a research group leader at CISPA. From January 2017 to December 2018, I was a postdoc with Michael Backes. Prior to that, I obtained my Ph.D. degree from University of Luxembourg on November 2016 under the supervision of Sjouke Mauw and Jun Pang. I obtained my bachelor (2009) and master (2012) degrees from Shandong University, China.
- Trustworthy Machine Learning
- Social Network Analysis
- Misinformation, Hate Speech, and Memes
I’m always looking for motivated students to join my group. If you are interested, please write me an email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- [December 2021] I will join the TPC of CCS 2022 and KDD 2022!
- [December 2021] One paper titled “Model Stealing Attacks Against Inductive Graph Neural Networks” got accepted in Oakland 2022!
- [December 2021] Edward Boyang Zhang joined the team to start their PhD!
- [November 2021] Hai Huang, Yiting Qu, and Raymond Si joined the team to start their PhD!
- [October 2021] One paper titled “Get a Model! Model Hijacking Attack Against Machine Learning Models” got accepted in NDSS 2022!
- [October 2021] One paper titled “Property Inference Attacks Against GANs” got accepted in NDSS 2022!
- [October 2021] Zeyang Sha, Yixin Wu, and Ziqing Yang joined the team to start their PhD!