I am a faculty member at CISPA Helmholtz Center for Information Security.
Previously, I was a research group leader at CISPA. From January 2017 to December 2018, I was a postdoc with Michael Backes. Prior to that, I obtained my Ph.D. degree from University of Luxembourg on November 2016 under the supervision of Sjouke Mauw and Jun Pang. I obtained my bachelor (2009) and master (2012) degrees from Shandong University, China.
- Security and Privacy of Machine Learning
- Social Network Analysis
- Algorithmic Fairness
I’m always looking for motivated students to join my group. If you are interested, please fill in this form or write me an email (email@example.com).
- [January 2021] One paper titled ““Go eat a bat, Chang!”: An Early Look on the Emergence of Sinophobic Behavior on Web Communities in the Face of COVID-19” got accepted in WWW 2021!
- [December 2020] I will join as an external researcher in the Privacy-preserving Data Analysis interest group at The Alan Turing Insititue!
- [December 2020] One paper titled “PrivSyn: Differentially Private Data Synthesis” got accepted in USENIX Security 2021!
- [November 2020] I will join the TPC of CCS 2021!
- [November 2020] I will join the TPC of USENIX Secruity 2021!
- [September 2020] One paper titled “Stealing Links from Graph Neural Networks” got accepted in USENIX Security 2021!