My research mainly concentrates on privacy in the modern society. Topics include machine learning privacy, biomedical privacy, social network privacy, and location privacy. Besides, I also work on urban informatics/computing, social media analysis, and data mining.
From January 2017 to December 2018, I was a postdoc with Michael Backes at CISPA. Prior to that, I obtained my Ph.D. degree from University of Luxembourg on November 2016 under the supervision of Sjouke Mauw and Jun Pang. I obtained my bachelor (2009) and master (2012) degrees from Shandong University, China.
- One paper titled “MemGuard: Defending against Black-Box Membership Inference Attacks via Adversarial Examples” got accepted in CCS 2019! See you in London!
- I will join the TPC of TheWebConf (WWW) 2020!
- One paper titled “How to Prove Your Model Belongs to You: A Blind-Watermark based Framework to Protect Intellectual Property of DNN” got accepted in ACSAC 2019!
- I will be a lecturer at the InForSec summer school from July 15th to 16th at Southeast University, Nanjing.
- I will be a lecturer at the “Let’s GoSSIP” summer school from July 20th to 24th at Shanghai Jiao Tong University, Shanghai.
- One paper titled “Fairwalk: Towards Fair Graph Embedding” got accepted in IJCAI 2019. See you in Macao!
- I will join the TPC of Socinfo 2019 and TPC of PPML!
- Our new technical report on data set inference and reconstruction attacks in the online learning setting is online.
- I will join the TPC of PETS 2020!
- Our paper “MBeacon: Privacy-Preserving Beacons for DNA Methylation Data” got distinguished paper award at NDSS 2019!
- My solo-auhtored paper “Language in Our Time: An Empirical Analysis of Hashtags” got accepted in WWW 2019 as an oral presentation! See you in San Francisco!
- I will join the TPC of ISMB/ECCB 2019!
- I will join the TPC of CCS 2019!