I am a faculty member at CISPA Helmholtz Center for Information Security.
Previously, I was a research group leader at CISPA. From January 2017 to December 2018, I was a postdoc with Michael Backes. Prior to that, I obtained my Ph.D. degree from University of Luxembourg on November 2016 under the supervision of Sjouke Mauw and Jun Pang. I obtained my bachelor (2009) and master (2012) degrees from Shandong University, China.
- Security and Privacy of Machine Learning
- Social Network Analysis
- Algorithmic Fairness
I’m always looking for motivated students to join my group. If you are interested, please fill in this form or write me an email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- [September 2020] I will join the TPC of AAAI 2021!
- [August 2020] I will join the TPC of Euro S&P 2021!
- [July 2020] I will join the TPC of The Web Conference (WWW) 2021!
- [July 2020] I will join the TPC of ASIACCS 2021!
- [June 2020] I will be a lecturer at the InForSec summer school from July 17th to 19th.
- [June 2020] One paper titled “LEAF: A Faster Secure Search Algorithm via Localization, Extraction, and Reconstruction” got accepted in CCS 2020!
- [May 2020] One paper titled “GAN-Leaks: A Taxonomy of Membership Inference Attacks against Generative Models” got accepted in CCS 2020!
- [April 2020] I won a best reviewer award at The ICLR workshop on Trustworthy ML co-located with ICLR 2020!
- [April 2020] One new technical report on measuring the rise of Sinophobic behaviors on the Web driven by COVID-19 is online, and I have talked to The Washington Post about it.
- [March 2020] One paper titled “Membership Inference Against DNA Methylation Databases” got accepted in EuroS&P 2020!
- [February 2020] I will join the TPC of PETS 2021!
- [February 2020] I will join the TPC of RAID 2020!